Counseling Services for Women
Tired of Struggling? Want a Better Life For Yourself?
You Don’t Have to Suffer Any Longer….Counseling Can Help You Develop a More Fulfilling Life
Since you are seeking a counselor, this tells me that you may be unhappy or struggling in one or more areas of your life. Usually, women start seeking counselors when they are fed up with the pain, lack of fulfillment, or satisfaction in their lives.
If you are considering working with me in counseling, you likely have a sense that there is something greater out there than the life you are currently living. You want the pain and suffering to stop.
You want greater access to what might be called your higher self—your spiritual self–or a greater sense of purpose and authenticity in your life. You want peace and security.
Hi, my name is Leslie Rouder. I am a therapist in Boca Raton, Florida. I’ve been working with women in individual counseling sessions as well as in group therapy for over 23 years. I also specialize in helping individuals who struggle with Attention Deficit Disorder.
Regardless of who I am working with, my goal as a counselor is to help my therapy clients solve their immediate problems and build their inner resources for finding greater meaning, fulfillment and peace in their lives.
I love providing therapy to women in all age groups.
Here are some scenarios that describe why women counseling clients come to see me:
- “I’m unhappy and depressed. My life lacks meaning and purpose. I am tired of struggling like this.”
- I worry and fret too much. Anxiety seems like my constant companion. My anxiousness and fear keeps me awake at night and prevents me from doing so many things.”
- “My relationships make me unhappy but I don’t know what to do to change them. I don’t want to suffer like this anymore.”
- “I’m struggling with pain, losses or trauma from the past. I don’t know how to move beyond these awful things.”
- “ People don’t treat me very well. They walk all over me to get what they want and I’m left with almost nothing.”
- “I don’t understand what I am meant to do in my life. So many people seem to have figured it out and yet I can’t.”
- “I don’t know what is wrong, but something is. I just want a better life.”
- “I want to grow and develop a stronger spiritual path. I want to be a better person.”
Counseling for Women in Their 20’s and 30‘s
I have a lot of success with young women in their 20’s and 30’s helping them develop a stronger sense of themselves, while discovering their individual creative potential.
The 20’s and 30’s are the first phases of a woman’s adult life in which the complexities of relationships, career and skill building, accepting responsibility, and developing a deeper understanding of one’s own special gifts and potential are the major tasks. This is a time of a great initiation, which lays the groundwork for the development and future of one’s life path.
Although this can be an exciting time in one’s personal journey, it can also be a time of great stress and anxiety due to the many complexities of the world we live in. Counseling can help you navigate your way and provide you with the clarity you need to make decisions that are in alignment with what you really want, who you really are and who you were meant to be.
Counseling for Women over 40, Midlife, and Beyond
My female clients in midlife and beyond have also benefited greatly from therapy in looking at their desires for their second half of life, while considering how they can make it more meaningful and rewarding.
Coming into these years can be very challenging, because getting older means facing more losses, disappointments, and consequences of your earlier choices that may not have served your highest good. Or, you may feel that you made all the right choices, but are still unhappy or dissatisfied with your life.
Counseling can help you take inventory of your life and relationships, redefine your goals, and provide you the guidance you need in moving forward to achieving them.
This phase of a woman’s life is the most powerful and important time for psychological and spiritual growth. It is the time when you are most able to achieve great wisdom truths, reach your highest inner potential, and find the greatest meaning to your life.
It is the time for stepping into your power, as you have the ability now, to give back to society the cumulative wisdom of the years. But, first you must complete any work around losses, illusions or unfinished business that blocks you from achieving your highest potential. This is where counseling can be of great benefit.
My counseling clients are those who refuse to give up on themselves regardless of how much they are struggling in the moment.
My clients have a sense that there is something better out there for themselves and want help accessing it. I support and guide my therapy clients on their journey to living a more authentic life, while developing a greater connection to their larger purpose. That is my passion.
A Better Life is Always Possible.
As a therapist, I’ve helped hundreds of individuals integrate the events in their life and find more meaning. I’ve helped them transform their pain and guide them towards a richer path that provides more fulfillment. I’m passionate about empowering women to become more of who they innately are and use a broad variety of therapy tools to help them achieve their goals.
Here are some of the benefits you can achieve through working with me as your counselor:
- Feel better about yourself and future.
- Find greater meaning and purpose.
- Feel more secure and confident in yourself and your life’s direction.
- Have happier, healthier and richer relationships.
- Discover the peace within, honor the sacredness in your life and deepen your connection to your spirituality.